PUCS Financial Aid
Applying online is the fastest and most direct method of submission. Your application will be available to the Financial Secretary within minutes of its submission. To apply online follow the instructions below...
1. Go to the FACTS Website. Select Sign In or Create an account. You will then create a user name and password (or use your current FACTS Sign In) so that you can save your application and return to it if you do not complete it in one sitting. Click on the Financial Aid tabs to begin the application.
2. In order to complete the application you will need income and expense information as well as the name of your Neighborhood School and School District.
3. Read and complete each section carefully. Please take note of the following: In Section 2, for your school’s city, state and zip code, enter “Pittsburgh, PA 15221.”
4. In order to submit your on-line application, you will be asked to pay the $30 fee by credit card or by entering your bank account and routing number.
5. The tax documents needed to verify your application are listed on the FGAA Checklist that is found online. After completing the online application you will need to submit all the supporting documentation. Your application will not be complete until all supporting documents have been submitted. Fax to 1-866-315-9264 or mail to: FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, P.O. Box 82524, Lincoln, NE 68501-2524.
6. When you complete the online application PUCS will be able to award Financial Aid for your family if your family qualifies. You will receive an email notification from FACTS when aid has been awarded.
If you have questions about the application process, please call a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262. Customer Care Representatives are available Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 8:00pm and Fridays 8:30am to 6:00pm Eastern Time.
Other Scholarship Organizations
Pennsylvania Family Institute Family Choice Scholarship Program - www.pafamily.org
POISE Foundation* - www.poisefoundation.org or 412-325-1066
*Due to the Pennsylvania State budget impasse, the funding to support our Pre-K, K-12 and OSTC Scholarships has been significantly delayed. As a result, we are NOT opening up the application process at this time. We are not sure when and/or if we will be accepting applications this year so please check our website periodically for updates. We truly apologize for the inconvenience.